Jessica Does Surveys

Monday, November 22, 2004

Stolen from a Xanga ... aka I had to seperate each and every question. Ugh.

X. Name: Jessica.

X. Nicknames: J.Ray.

X. Eyes: Green.

X. Height: 5'3"

X. Siblings: One. A sister. Jenny. 11 nowadays?

------HAVE YOU EVER...------

X. Helped somebody cheat?: Well, cheating is a nasty word ...

X. Missed school b/c it was raining: Um, no. I'm in marching band; we fight the rain.

X. Set any body part on fire for amusement: You might as well ask if people are dumb. By the way -- no.

X. Kept a secret from everyone: Probably.

X. Had an imaginary friend?: I'm told I did ... and I do slightly remember playing games with people that never existed ... like, older people. Weird.

X. Wanted to hook up with a friend: Yeah. Causes trouble. Nothing but trouble. At least so far. Good times, then trouble. I've yet to see anything else come out of it.

X. Cried during a Flick: Yeah. Too many times to count, though I'm not a compulsive crier.

X. Had a crush on a teacher: Probably a little bit at one time or another.

X. Ever thought an animated character was hot: No. Don't think so.

X. Ever at anytime owned a New Kids on the Block tape: Ha, nope. I think I just missed that boat. Otherwise I'd have been all over that, I'm sure.

X. Prank called someone: Yeah. But not anyone I didn't know. And not anyone I didn't later tell about it or call back seriously.

X. Been on stage: Yeah, but not in the acting-in-a-play sort of way.

------FAVORITE------

X. Shampoo: I like mine right now -- Garnier Fructis -- because it smells pretty good, keeps my hair pretty healthy, and doesn't stop working after a few months.

X. Color: Cerulean. For old times sake.

X. Day/Night: Both.

X. Summer/Winter: Winter.

X. Online Smiley: =)

------PEOPLE------

X. Like anyone: Kinda, sorta, maybe.

X. Known the longest of your friends: Hans. Since 4th grade. Long time.

X. Who's the loudest: I don't know. I don't get along that well with excessively loud people.

X. Who's the shyest: Same as above.

X. Who do you go to for advice: Mostly Tricia. or my mom.

X. Who do you cry with: Tricia, if I have to pick a friend. Or my section. But it's mostly myself.

------IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS------

X. Cried: Yes.

X. Cut your hair: No.

X. Worn a skirt: No.

X. Been mean: Probably. Undoubtedly, actually. At least in my thoughts.

X. Been sarcastic: Yes, definitely.

X. Missed someone: Yeah.

X. Hugged someone: Yes.

X. Fought with your parents: Of course.

X. Wished upon a star: I don't believe so.

X. Laughed until you cried: Yeah.

X. Played Truth or Dare: No.

X.Watched a sunrise/sunset: No. I should really take more time out for things like that.

X. Went to the beach at night: No beach in sight in the last 2 weeks.

X. Read a book for fun: Well, I've started a few. Haven't finished any yet.

X. Ate a meal: Of course. What am I, anorexic? (Not strong enough for that.)

------MISCELLANEOUS------

X. Are you lonely?: At times, yes.

X. Are you happy: See above.

X. Are you talking to someone online: No. I don't like AIM.

------DO YOU BELIEVE IN....-----

X. God/Devil: God, definitely. Devil, probably. At least in the general sense.

X. Love: Yes.

X. The Closet Monster: No. I don't have a closet.

X. The Big Bang Theory?: Possibly.

X. Heaven/Hell: Yes.

X. Superstitions: Yeah, some of them.

------MORE MISCELLANEOUS------

X. What is your full name? Jessica Nicole.

X. Who named you?: My mom and dad, I'd assume.

X. Backstreet Boys or N Sync? Oh it's so hard to choose. N'Sync.

X. When was the last time you showered? This morning around 4 flipping 30 am.

X. What was the last thing that you said online? Oh, heck if I can remember. I'm on an AIM boycott. Probably something generic like "yeah."

X. What is right next to you? A water bottle to spray the cats when they threaten my food or existence.

X. What is your computer desk made of? Wood. Or at least something wood-like.

X. What was the last thing that you ate? An ice cream sundae.

X. What is your favorite state?: Haven't been to all of them, so it wouldn't be exactly fair to pass judgment, now would it.

X. Where do you want to go on your honeymoon?: Oh, several places. Overall, somewhere exotic and relaxing, and someplace I'm probably going to never get to see again due to life changes. Like ... Italy, or France, or Ireland, or Greece.

X. Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?: I don't know.

X. How many buddies do you have on your list: Somewhere over 100, but there's no way I'm getting online and getting bombared with unnecessary conversations just to find an exact number.

X. How's the weather right now?: It's *freezing* in my house (cold hands!), but it's not that cold outside. There's no wind, so it's probably only 40-ish.

X. What did you do last night?: Walked/ran for 30 minutes, watched American Dreams, did some strength training, did some English/Physics/Calculus/History homework, read some CosmoGirl! magazine, went to bed.

X. What's the best thing that you find about the opposite sex? Well, physically it's either eyes or hair. Emotionally ... I dunno, I like the difference of it ... the completion you get because there's a lot of difference between women/men and I like the combination of it. And the challenge of it. And the comfort. That's a big one.

X. Favorite hair color in the opposite sex: Either brown or blonde.

X. Pizza or ice cream? Ice cream.

X. How do YOU eat an Oreo? Dunk it in milk 'til it's nearly decomposing, then scoop it up with a spoon and gobble the yummy soft mess up.

X. Dream car? Red Corvette. Either old (60's/70's) or new (2004+).

X. What do you want to be when you grow up? Lord help me, a doctor. Or a geneticist/genetics researcher.

X. What are your future goals? Get into Columbia, major in biochemistry, get into med school, become a doctor, makes lots of money, make a family, and be happy.

X. Least favorite time of the year?: Exams. Just too much stress.

X. Fast or slow?: Fast.

X did you notice that number 90 was missing?: No ... there are no numbers. Just X's. So, it's like every question is number 10. So, I suppose 90 could be missing...

X. If you could change your name, what would it be? I wouldn't. I like my name thoroughly.

X. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Nope.

X. Have you ever been in love? Perhaps. I've toiled with the idea ... back and forth between yes and no (only on one occasion, mind you) ... but at least not recently.

X. What will your first son's name be?: I don't know. I like classic names like Jack, Joshua, Mark, Andrew ...

X. Favorite drink?: If I had to drink something everyday (besides water), I suppose it'd be a smoothie or milkshake of some sort.

X. Do you like scary or happy movies better?: Happy. Not into the whole scary thing.

X. Lust or Love?: Lust is fun, but love I gather is more fun.

X. Do you consider cheerleading a sport?: Well, I've done it and trust me, it's definitely as hard as some sports out there, so I'm going with a yes.

X. Do you want your friends to do this survey?: No ... That's not what we use surveys for anymore. It's not a gathering-information tool, it's a beat-boredom tool.

X. When's your birthday? July 15th.

X. How old will u be?: 17.





Are you a child of the 90s?

Bold everything that you remember, or that applies to you:

Sesame Street
Lamb Chops
The Muppets
Arthur
E.T.

Roger's Imagination
Pokemon
Hey Arnold!
Land Before Time

I saw Lion King when it was in the theaters
I saw Jurassic Park when it was in the theaters
Kurt Cobain's death
Grunge
Titanic rocked my socks
Britney Spear's break from the biz
I loved the Spice Girls
Gettin Jiggy With It
My Heart Will Go On [Titanic Love Song]
This Is How We Do It
Macarena
Genie In A Bottle

Smells Like Teen Spirit
Under The Bridge
Gangsta's Paradise
I own the Backstreet Boys CD
I own the N'Sync CD

Britney Spears was my favorite singer at one point during the 90s





Name the BEST and the WORST things about each of these times of the year..

Christmas: Family, presents, overall cheer. Charity cases you're not sure you can help or should help.
Thanksgiving: Family and great food. Too much eating = feeling sick.
Your birthday: Presents, overall adoration, cool surprises, DQ ice cream cakes. Big possibility for let-downs, the next day is so horrible.
Easter: Egg hunts, baskets, decorating eggs. Eating too many eggs = sick.
St. Patrick's Day: Irish heritage. Nothing really happens.
School starts: Get back into a routine, see friends again, feel smart again. Leave carefreeness, get stuck with a too-full schedule, see people you hate again, feel overwhelmed again.
School ends: Freedom! Getting dumb, leaving friends.
Summer: Freedom, sleeping in. Too hot, too boring, too pointless after awhile, too misleading.
Spring: Flowers blooming, finally getting warm again, warm rains. Tornadoes, lots of rain.
Fall: Windy, good smell in the air, break out the sweaters and jackets, leaves turning colors, Halloween. Possible tornadoes, less and less daylight, gets too cold too fast.
Winter: Christmas, snow, breaking out the heavy coats, rosy cheeks, carol singing! Icy roads = accidents, too cold = cabin fever.
New Year's: New beginnings, champagne, midnight kiss. Stress of midnight kiss, threat of new beginnings, feeling like you've left a year behind.
Winter break: No school, holidays, playing in the snow, free time! Lose all your academic thoughts before finals, get stuck in your house a lot.
Spring break: No school, cherish the nice weather, go on trips. Get stuck at home bored, it rains all the time, very short break.
Halloween: Candy, dressing up, letting yourself be something you're not, carving pumpkins, having parties. Eating too much candy, getting scared out of your wits, seeing all the little kids and realizing how fun things aren't anymore.
4th of July: Fireworks, unity, burgers, hot boys. Crazy patriots, drunken crowds, trying to find a spot to watch the fireworks where you can actually see them, forgetting your radio for the 30th time, trying to convince your parents to let you go see Red, White, & Boom.
Snow days: No school, get to enjoy the snow, surprise break, like a little gift from the gods of luck. Can sometimes get you snowed into a house with a mom who either refuses to let you out because of "bad weather" or is upset she has to be stuck at home with kids.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home