Jessica Does Surveys

Monday, September 13, 2004

Back to School -- 2nd Edition

The Back To School Survey

Created by andy and taken 1255 times on bzoink!

01. What grade are you entering12th. Senior . . . yep!
02. What time does school start this year8 am. Thankfully, no zero period (unless Sarah gets me to join show choir).
03. What time does school get out3:20 pm. No lock out either.
04. Have you done all of your 'back to school' shoppingAt this point, yeah.
05. Are you excited to be going backEh, sorta. Senior year is fun, but it's also boring and hard in a lot of aspects, too.
06. What class did you miss the mostFrench. For some reason, I just missed being able to speak in French. Now that I can . . . I'm over it. (At this point, I miss Chem the most.)
07. What person did you miss the mostHeh. I'd like to think I didn't miss anyone really. I enjoy my solitude.
08. Which class is your hardest this yearCalculus. Without a flipping doubt.
09. Which class is your easiestProbably economics.
10. Which class is your favoriteI really like English . . . and AP US, but English probably wins over that.
11. Which teacher is going to be your favoriteI don't know . . . Brickell is a cool guy and an awesome teacher, Johnson's super cool (not to mention hilarious), Daniels is cool as ever, Barkeloo is age-appropriate for us.
12. Still riding the bus, or drivingDriving.
13. Plan on changing your 'image' this year?No.
14. What's your number one goal for this yearTo get into Columbia.
15. How long will it take for you to be sick of school againNot very long, really. I'm not entirely sick of it yet, but it's coming . . . I can tell.
16. Any of your friends in your lunch period?Yeah, bunches.
17. What 'group' do you belong to at schoolI'm in the smart kids who are all cool with each other group.
18. Happy with that? Or sadHappy.
19. Are you trendy? Coolest kid in school. New clothes maybeDo I have new clothes? Yes. Would I consider myself the other two things listed? No.
20. Who are you going to try to befriend this yearWell, I've befriended everyone I really think I wanted to befriend.
21. Still staying up until 2am and sleeping to noon?On the weekends.
22. What time are you going to have to wake upI wake up around 5:30 or 6:30, depending.
23. Afternoon naps, or no?No. No time for that.
24. Do you plan on attending the football games?I plan on attending every one, except that Parkersburg one which I didn't go to, but instead I went to a Central football game, so I suppose that counts in a way.
25. Do you plan on attending the dances?Yep. Senior year -- gotta keep my record going.

Create a Survey Search Surveys Go to bzoink!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home