Jessica Does Surveys

Saturday, August 21, 2004

I'm tired but not yet ready to go to bed. Thus, this.

A is for Age: I'm seventeen.
B is for Beverage of choice: Water. I don't drink pop.
C is for Career of choice: Well, if money were no problem, I'd probably do music education. Since money is an issue, I have no clue what I want to do.
D is for Dad's name: Mark.
E is for Essential item to bring to a party: A friend to get you the heck out of any uncomfortable situations.
F is for Favorite song at the moment: Maroon 5's "Ragdoll." Don't you love when songs come into your life at precisely the right time?
G is for Guy/Girls you've kissed: Enough that I miss kissing somebody at times like these.
H is for Hometown: Galloway.
I is for Instrument you play: Clarinet.
J is for Job title: Part-time student.
K is for Kids: I don't have any. Nor do I want any at this point in time (or anywhere in the near future).
L is for Living arrangement: In a house. With my parents and sister. And about a thousand pets.
M is for Mom's name: Betty.
N is for Number of people you've slept with: In the sexual way? That would be none. As for the just sleeping with someone . . . I don't know exactly.
O is for Overnight hospital stays: Have I ever stayed overnight in a hospital? Not that I can remember at least . . .
Q is for Quote you like: "If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?"
R is for Relationship that lasted the longest: Eh, not too long. I can't find relationships that work beyond a certain amount of time. That has to say something, right? About me, I mean.
S is for Sexual position: What, am I supposed to name one? I'll pass. (Read Cosmo if you are that interested.)
T is for Time you wake up: During summer? Noon-ish. During school? Six-ish.
U is for Unique trait(s): I'm in band. Is that unique?
V is for Virgin: I am one.
W is for Worst habit: Procrastination.
X is for X-rays you've had: Several when I broke my arm. Quite a few in the dental field.
Y is for Yummy food you make: I make good crepes. At least I think so.
Z is for Zodiac sign: Cancer. Very much so.





Just to catch you up on me:

Current Clothes - Jeans and a lime green T-shirt.
Current Mood - I've been feeling way too romantic tonight. It's not good for me. (Then again, I was driving in the rain . . . at night . . . listening to "At Last" by Ella Fitzgerald.)
Current Music - The last song I listened to was "Somebody Told Me" by The Killers. I'm not listening to music now.
Current Taste - Grossness. I haven't eaten since 7-ish (over 5 hours ago) so now I just am left with that need-to-brush-my-teeth feeling.
Current Hair - Down and kinda wavy. The rain has been making it crazy today.
Current Annoyance - Eh, AP work.
Current Smell - It doesn't really smell like anything distinctive.
Current thing I ought to be doing - AP work. Obviously.
Current Favorite Artist/Group - I'm really into everything Maroon 5 I can find lately . . .
Current CD in CD Player - Mixed CD with the following artists (in semi-order to how they appear on the CD): Angunn, Avril Lavigne, Coheed & Cambria, D12, Ella Fitzgerald, John Mayer, Josh Groban, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Story of the Year, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Dashboard Confessional, Switchfoot, Kelly Clarkson, Ryan Cabrera, Clay Aiken.
Current Color Of Toenails - Light pink. What's left of it, at least.
Current Refreshment - I last drank water.
Current Worry - I feel like I'm going to screw myself over completely AP work-wise. But then again, I always feel like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home