Jessica Does Surveys

Monday, September 13, 2004

The "bzoink" quiz.

Are you registered at "bzoink!"?:Yeppers. I love it too much to not be.
How did you hear about the site?:I was browsing sites...Xangas, I think...& I saw a little "brought to you by bzoink!" link & I clicked, excited that it was in neat little text boxes. & the love affair began
How many surveys have you made altogether?:Um, none. I'm a taker, not a giver.
If you could change one thing about the site, what would it be?:That the text boxes weren't restricted. Occasionally I like myself an extended response, but it's not possible b/c the text box cuts me off @ a certain pt.Like that damnmusic
What is your favorite kind of survey to take?:I like themed ones. Or the "bold if it applies" ones, but those take awhile on mine because I have to manually put in all the enters between lines. That gets crazy around200
What is your favorite kind of survey to *MAKE*?:(By the way, added to above -- I like the word association ones, too.) Um, I don't make them.
Do you have a certain "favorite survey-maker"?:Aaa, there are survey makers??
If yes, who? If no, type in "wakkawakkabingbong".:wakkawakkabingbong. Man, I'm too obeissant. (I made that noun up from a french verb.)
What was the last survey you took?:One about school.
Did you like it?:I've taken it before. I thought it would be interesting to see my opinions on school before and after school began.
What was the worst survey you ever took in the history of survey-ness?:Oh, that one that was about a million questions long and was a lot about video games and insane conventions and crap. It was creepy.
Do you want the maker of that survey to fall off a cliff and die?:Yes. Yes, please.
Do you think that person will now come after you in the middle of the...
...night and slaughter you in your sleep for saying their quiz sucked?:Probably. It wasn't really the quiz that sucked . . . just the person's likes and personality. =)

A "bzoink!" Survey!! brought to you by BZOINK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home