Jessica Does Surveys

Monday, October 11, 2004

Catching up on the basics ...

Long Survey About Yourself

Created by bleedwithoutreason and taken 6339 times on bzoink!

What time are you starting this?10:08 pm.
Name?Jessica.
Nicknames?The occasional person calls me J.Rea (J.Ray) or Ja-hessica.
Date of birth?July 15th.
Sex?Female.
Height?5'3".
Eye color?Green.
Where were you born?Marco Island, FL.
Number of candles on your last birthday cake?17.
Pets?Many -- two dogs and about twenty cats.
Hair color?Blonde.
Piercings?My ears twice each.
Town you live in?Galloway.
Favorite foods?Pizza, mashed potatoes, bread, grilled chicken ...
Ever been to Africa?Nope.
Been toilet papering?Nope.
Love someone so much it made you cry?Yes.
Been in a car accident?No, thank God.
Croutons or bacon bits?Croutons ... hands down.
Favorite day of the week?Friday.
Favorite resturant?Spaghetti Warehouse.
Favorite flower?I suppose roses are nice ... =)
Favorite sport to watch?Football. or Gymnastics, if we're talking Olympics.
Favorite drink?Water? Vodka? Which direction are we taking here?
Favorite ice cream flavor?Cookies and Cream. or Cookie Dough. It's an ongoing battle.
Warner Bros. or Disney?Disney. Totally.
Favorite fast food restuarant?Wendy's. It's just so good.
Carpet color in your bedroom?Beige-ish.
How many times did you fail your driver's test?Nevah! Took it once and *aced* it baby!
Whom did you get your last email from?That I checked? Um ... Xanga (subscription digest).
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?American Eagle.
What do you do most often when you are bored?Get online.
Most annoying thing to say to me?"Oh, I don't care about politics. That's not important to me -- you all can care enough and vote enough for me." Gah!
Bedtime?I try to be in bed before eleven, but there's really no limit.
Favorite TV show?American Dreams.
Last person you went out to dinner with?:Kevin, Ashley, Tricia, and Katelyn for homecoming.
Been out of country?Not yet -- looking forward to that come March.
Believe in magick?Does the special spelling mean something?
Ford or Chevy?Ford?
What are you listening to right now?CSI Miami to my left and 7th Heaven to my right.
Have you ever failed a grade?No.
If you have, what grade did you fail?--
Do you have a crush on someone?Oh, lordy. *(aka yes)
Do you have a bf/gf?Nope.
If so, what is their name?--
How long have you been together?--
What are you wearing right now?Black flip flops, black soft pants from Old Navy, white/pink tank top from Aeropostale, pink tank top from Old Navy, striped oxford-like shirt (blue/pink/white/red) from Aero.
Would you have sex before marriage?I'm not entirely sure. It'd be quite a large decision. And I'd definitely not do it on impulse.
Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?Perhaps a little, but never really seriously.
Are you a virgin?Yes.
Do you smoke?Nope.
Do you drink?Occasionally. Like, with family.
Are you ghetto?No.
Are you a player?No.
What are your favorite colors?Green. And red/pink/blue are nice too.
What is your favorite animal?Manatees. or Pelicans.
Do you have any birthmarks?Yeah.
Have you ever gotten your ass kicked?Ha, neither figuratively nor literally.
Who do you talk to most on the phone?Danielle. or Tricia, if you count cell phones.
Have you ever been slapped?By my mother ...
Do you get online a lot?Moreso lately.
Are you shy or outgoing?Both at times and in ways.
Do you shower?Yes.
Do you hate school?At times.
Do you have a social life?Yeah ... it gets in the way of things sometimes.
How easily do you trust people?Eh, somewhat. Somtimes I'm super trusting out of nowhere, and some things just take forever to be told.
Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing?I don't think so ... well, maybe, but what I'm thinking of is actually somewhat obvious, so probably not.
Would you ever sky dive?Yeah.
Do you like to dance?Yeah.
Have you ever been out of state?Yes.
Do you like to travel?Yep.
Have you ever been expelled from school?Nope.
Have you ever been suspended from school?Nope.
Do you want to get out of your hometown?Yes. I'm ready for something new, though I will come home. I'm not running away.
Are you spoiled?Yeah, pretty much.
Are you a brat?At times, I'm sure.
Have you ever been dumped?Yes.
Have you ever gotten high?No.
Do you like snapple?Never had it.
Do you drink a lot of water?Yeah ... it's about all I rink.
What toothpaste do you use?Colgate Total.
Do you have a cell phone?Yep.
Do you have a curfew?Not really ... it's negotiable, though it usually ends up around midnight-ish.
Who do you look up to?My teachers, my dad ...
Are you a role model?In some ways, maybe.
Have you ever been to Six Flags or Cedar Point?Nope. Neither.
What name brand do you wear the most?American Eagle. Since my jeans are from there and I *live* in them.
What kind of jewelry do you wear?My class ring every day and earrings when I can find ones I enjoy.
What do you want pierced?I'm good with what I have.
Do you like takin pictures?Yeah.
Do you like gettin your picture taken?Sometimes.
Do you have a tan?No.
Do you get annoyed easily?When I'm in a position where I am now.
Have you ever started a rumor?Started? Not sure...
Do you have your own phone or phone line?My cell phone ...
Do you have your own pool?No, though our family does have a pool.
Do you prefer boxers or briefs?Lol, I'll go with boxers.
Do you have any siblings?My sister.
Have you ever been played?Oh lord. I'd like to say no, but it may be a yes.
Have you ever played anyone?Hmm. Yes.
Do you get along with your parents?Sometimes.
How do you vent your anger?I play loud music and steam. Alone in my room.
Have you ever ran away?No.
Have you ever been fired from a job?Havne't ever had a job ...
Do you even have a job?See above.
Do you daydream a lot?When I have a boyfriend ... It's not a healthy thing really.
Do you have a lot of ex's?No.
Do you run your mouth?No. I usually know when to shut up.
What do you want a tattoo of?A four-leaf clover. A teensy teensy one. *Maybe.*
What do you have a tattoo of?Nothing.
What does your ex bf/gf look like?Bah, I'm not answering this.
What does your most recent crush look like?Yeah, not this one either.
Whats her/his name?Dude, as if I'm *that* crazy.
Have you ever been bitched out?Of course.
Are you rude?Not really.
What was the last compliment you recieved?Um ... that I was smart. I guess. In a way. Whatever.
Do you like getting dirty?I don't make a habit out of it.
Are you flexiable?Somewhat.
What is your heritage?Irish, Irish, and more Irish.
What is your lucky number?4.
What does your hair look like right now?It's striaght, down, and clean. How about that for exciting?
Could you ever be a vegetarian?If my life depended on it, yeah, but I'd seriously miss my chicken and hamburgers.
Describe your looks?I think there's been enough of that above.
If you had to completely dye your hair it'd be what color?Well, I've always liked the red/blonde-ish color, but I don't know what that'd look like on me ... I suppose I'd try that first, then go with a deep chocolatey brown/red.
Would you ever date someone younger than you?Yeah.
Would you ever date someone older than you?Yeah.
When was the last time you were drunk?I've never been drunk.
How many rings until you answer the phone?2 if I want to talk to them ... 3 or 4 if I'm deciding.
Have you ever been skinny dipping?Nope.
If yes, when was the last time?--
When was the last time you went on a date?About a year ago.
Do you look more like your mother or father?I think father.
Do you cry a lot?Nah.
Do you ever cry to get your way?No ...
What phrase do you use most when on the phone?"Yeah."
Are you the romantic type?Oh, definitely.
Have you ever been chased by cops?No ...
What do you like most about your body?I like the color of my eyes. Other things change.
What do you like least about your body?Eh, it rotates.
When did you have your first crush?In kindergarten.
When was the last time you threw up?Quite awhile ago considering I can't remember it ...
In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?Aww ... brunettes are the ones I see as *hot*, but I always end up going back to the blonde ones. With one exception.
Do you ever wear shirts do show your belly?No.
What about cleavage?Not really.
Is your best friend a virgin?Yes and no (you can have different best friends!).
Have you ever fucked someone up?No ...
Have you ever been fucked up?No ...
What theme does your room have?Kind of a French cafe interior...
What size show do you wear?Shoe, you mean? 8.5/9.
What is your screen name on AIM?dream5661.
How are you feeling right now?Decent. There's some homework hanging over my head ...& there's something happening Thursday I really hope happens ... but overall pretty mediocre.
When was the last time you were at a party?In August.
Have you ever given a lapdance?No.
Have you ever recieved one?No.
Has there ever been a rumor spread about you?Yeah. Hasn't nearly everyone?
What is one of your bad qualilties?I'm impatient ... and overly rude/open when tired and fed up. And reluctant to accept responsibility/blame.
What is one of your good qualilties?I'd like to think I make people comfortable. And I'm smart. And enjoyable to talk to?
Would you marry for money?No.
What do you drive?A Dodge Intrepid.
Are you more of a mommys or daddys child?Daddy's.
So?What's up?
Well?How ya doing?
When was the last time you cried in school?Challenges sophomore year. And that was some serious crying, too.
Would you ever hook up with the same sex?No.
What kind of music do you like?Nearly everything.
Would you ever bungee jump?Probably.
What is your worst fear?Failure.
Would you ever join the army?No. I really don't see why people do this.
Do you like cows?Sure, why not. Perhaps just the little ones ...
If you were to die today, what would you do?I'd have a heck of a lot to do/say/feel/experience.
If you had one last word to say to someone before you die, what would it b?Ditto. (ahaha Ghost!) No: Thanks.
Do you like to party?Yeah, on the occasion.
Hearts or broken hearts?Hearts. Though broken hearts are good inspiration and learning experiences. Hurt like a *bitch*, though.
Moons or stars?Stars.
Coke or pepsi?Coke, even though I don't drink pop.
Favorite scent?Vanilla cake.
Favorite band?Do I have just one?
Would you ever dye your hair red?See the above hair color question ... aka, yeah.
How many languages can you speak?Deux, mes amis, deux.
What time are you finishing this?10:41. Damn waste of time.

Create a Survey Search Surveys Go to bzoink!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home