Jessica Does Surveys

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Why . . .

Did you wake up this morning?:Because I had slept 4.5 hours right before I went to sleep, then I slept another 12. I was sick of being asleep.
Are you/aren't you employed?:Because I don't have the time or energy for it.
Are you with/without the person you love?:Because life is unfair.
Do people attempt things they think they can't do?:Because humans don't like to think they're incapable. There's always a miraculous chance they could surprise themselves and that's usually a good thing.
Do people hate each other?:Because people are dumb (yes, that can be taken two ways).
Do people love each other?:Because that's how we are, I guess. We like companionship, and comfort, and completeness. And love gives us those things.
Do so many people have jobs that they hate?:Probably because it was a job that they could easily get and it pays.
In the case of miscarriage, do we say that the mother "lost the baby"?:I don't know, because that really seems like an unfair thing to say. I suppose back when the phrase was coined miscarriage may have been thought to be brought about by a
Doesn't Communism work?:(cont. from above) mother's wishes. (New) Because no one can resist power or really govern themselves.
Do you like your favorite band?:Because their music represents everything I feel, and it's highly pleasing to have that.
Do you like your favorite food?:Because I enjoy the taste, texture, comfort, specialness of it.
Do you practice/not practice Public Displays of Affection?:Because if you feel that way about someone, you should be allowed to show it, within limitations.
Do you want to leave/stay?:I want to leave because I'm ready for it. I want to stay because it's the easy and comforting thing to do.
Ask why?:Because it induces wonderful long, analytical answers.

Why... brought to you by BZOINK!
Still need a Halloween Costume?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home