Jessica Does Surveys

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Harry Potter : Gee, I Heart You.

Do you know who Harry Potter is?:::scoff:: *Yes.*
What are the first and last names of Harry's two best friends?:Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger (that came much easier than I'd assume last names would ...).
Do you know what the name of Harry's godfather is?:Isn't it Sirius Black?
Do you think the aforementioned godfather is hot?:Lol, no.
How many brothers and sisters does Ron have?:Either five or seven. I know Ginny's the only girl, and there's a twin set, Ron, and I think two other older boys ...
Who is Percy Weasley's boss?:I dunno.
Who is Dolores Umbridge?:Um, same.
Who does Harry have a crush on until the fifth book?:Well, secretly Hermione. But that one girl, too ... from Hufflepuff, right?
How many movies have been made based on the Harry Potter series so far?:3. And I patiently await more.
What is the incantation for the levitation spell?:Dude, dunno. But I think it ends with leviticus? *Totally* a guess.
What feature does Harry have that is a mark of the curse he repelled?:The scar on his forehead. Geeze.
What is a bowtruckle?:Dunno.
Which three people can see thestrals?:Oo. Don't know.
Who wrote the Harry Potter books?:J.K. Rowling.

HaRrY PoTtEr!!! brought to you by BZOINK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home