Jessica Does Surveys

Monday, November 22, 2004

A Survey that Brings up Cerulean Twice?? It Wins my Vote!

Answer honestly! Enjoy!!! =):Oh, I'm sure I will.
What is your first name?:Jessica.
What is your middle name?:Nicole.
What is your last name?:Rea.
How old are you?:17.
How old are you on the inside?:Sometimes I feel 30 ... other times I feel exactly 17.
How old do you want to be?:17 is good, though 16 was pretty darn good all-around, too.
How old do you think you are?:Um, 17?
What grade are you in?:12th.
What was your favorite grade?:11th, I think. Plethora of great teachers, hard but rewarding work, good social experiences, and no stress of colleges/leaving.
What grade do you wish you were in?:I'm good with the grade I'm in now.
What is you favorite subject?:This year? Probably Calculus (because it makes me feel smart when I actually get it) or English (same). Overall, I'd say it was probably AP Chem last year. And, if there we
Who is your favorite teacher?:(cont.) re a class, genetics would win, hands-down. AP Eng last year was pretty awesome, too. (end) I don't have a fav...nearly everyone's been wonderful: Buck, Johnson, Weng
Pls tell me that you HATE homework.:(cont) er, Chawla, Daniels ... those ones really stick out as great all the time. (end) I don't *hate* it, but it's not fun, that's for sure. It takes up my time. And stres
Describe yourself in three words.:(cont) ses me out. But it's good for understanding material and forcing yourself to not just relax and goof off. (end) Stressed, dorky, comfortable
Who is your BEST FRIEND?:I suppose right now it'd be Tricia. She's the one I tell nearly everything to ... even if it's not a definite yet. (JH Project ... ahah.)
How many friends do you have?:I'd like to think I'm friendly with a good many people.
How many friends do you think you have?:Above.
How many friends do you know you have?:Like, true *true* friends? Not that many, yet still more than I think I'd imagine.
What is your favorite place to hang out?:Steak & Shake back when I was exercising 5 hours a day ... now I worry more about food and thus it's probably Wal-mart. Man, that is good for *any* night of non-wasting-gas.
Favorite color?:Green. Or cerulean for those who really know me. It makes me feel so nostalgic and listened-to when someone remembers that.
Favorite Holiday?:Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year, don't you know.
Favorite type of movie?:Comedies. I like to laugh.
Favorite movie?:Casablanca.
Favorite Sport?:Football, as long as I'm not playing. Too much thinking involved.
Favorite Animal?:It used to be black bears, but I wanna pick a new one. Maybe pelicans. They're fun.
Favorite Music?:I listen to just about anything, but it runs mostly along a jazz/pop/rock theme lately.
Favorite Band?:U2 (Irish *gods*), Maroon 5 (every love emotion *ever*), or the Beatles (just *so* wonderful).
Favorite Smell?:I like a lot of smells. I like cinnamon, the smell of my grandma's house, the smell of teddy bears, the smell of oranges, the smell of roses, men's cologne, baking bread ...
Favorite type of chips?:Well, Doritos are mighty good, but I've sworn them off, so ... Either Grippos BBQ or plain ridged chips with french onion dip. Or those wonderful Honey-BBQ Frito twist things
Favorite Drink?:I drink mostly water, but I enjoy a good fruit (straw-banana) smoothie, vanilla milkshake, or hot chocolate just as much as the next girl.
Favorite Ice Cream?:Vanilla. With chocolate syrup and Spanish peanuts. *Delectable.* OOOOHHH So good. (Either that or vanilla with cookie dough ... not choc chip cookie dough. Just vanilla.)
Favorite Tree?:Oaks. Big, classic trees. Though I've always wanted a willow to read under, ala beginning of LOTR:FOTR. And I feel drawn to palm trees (FL roots!). They're great for pics.
Favorite Letter?:(Cont) So tall and so instantly recognizable. And great against sunsets. (end) I like A. Don't know why, but A is nice.
Favorite number?:4.
Favorite Disney character?:Oh, could I possibly pick *one*? Belle from Beauty & the Beast.
Favorite type of cookie?:Sugar with icing and sprinkles. Mmmm.
Favorite shape?:Circle?
Favorite planet?:Saturn. Always felt more whimsical.
Favorite sound?:Lots of musical resolvations/chords/etc.
Favorite TV show?:American Dreams? Lost? The O.C.?
Favorite type of chocolate?:Milk. With peanuts in it. Mmm.
Favorite card game?:Euchre's good ... but Cribbage is my favorite *ever*.
Favorite plant or tree?:Didn't we do this already?
Favorite flower?:I don't have a specific. But I like irises and roses.
Your birthday?:July 15th.
Your birthplace?:Marco Island.
Do you believe in Santa Claus?:There can be miracles when you believe...
Do you believe in Magick?:You know, what does this special spelling mean?
If you were a crayon color, what would it be?:Cerulean. Yep. Hands - flipping - down.

*Only Take If You Are REALLY Bored =) brought to you by BZOINK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home