Jessica Does Surveys

Sunday, March 27, 2011

you're my pride and joy etc

Lasts:

  • 1. Last Beverage?: Water. Exciting! But that's just because I'm waiting for my blackberry mojito tea to cool fully. So there.
  • 2. Last Phone Call?: Matt, but I missed it because I hate talking on the phone.
  • 3. Last Text Message?: To, J. From, Jenny.
  • 4. Last Song You Listened To?: Right now I'm listening to Damnwells as an experiment. Jury's out. Fully -- Your Love is my Drug, Ke$ha in the car (realized it's pretty on-point for now actually).
  • 5. Last Time You Cried?: Almost today from disappointment/feeling again like I'm getting stomped on feelings-wise, putting too much into something I won't get much out of. Yesterday, from Tangled (that damn animated king/father!).

    Have You Ever:

    • 6. Dated Someone Twice?: Yeeeeah.
    • 7. Been Cheated on?: Nope. NOR have I cheated, despite what some may think.
    • 8. Kissed Someone And Regretted It?: Well yeah. But not in any real, life-changing, actually caring sort of way.
    • 9. Lost someone special?: Yes.
    • 10. Been Depressed?: Yes.
    • 11. Been Drunk?: Of course.

    List Three Favorite Colors:

    • 12.: Purple.
    • 13.: Cerulean.
    • 14.: Green.

    This Year Have You:

    • 15. Made New Friends?: Yes.
    • 16. Fallen Out Of Love?: Depends on what 'this year' means. Not in 2011, but yes within the past year.
    • 17. Laughed until You Cried?: Of course.
    • 18. Met Someone Who Changed You?: Yeah, actually. I've been learning a lot for the past few years. Young adulthood, man, I tell ya.
    • 19. Found Out Who Your True Friends Were?: Well at least found out some were truer than I may have guessed and some were a lot less true than I would have hoped.
    • 20. Found Out Someone Was Talking About You?: YEP. Apparently I'm a big whore who cares about no one. Definitely true, tell all your friends.
    • 21. Kissed anyone on your friends list?: Ha yes. Definitely. Quite a few actually. I'm a kissing fool. Must be where that whore reputation comes from.
    • 22. How Many people on your friends list do you know in real life?: Most.
    • 23. Do you have any pets?: No. I've been to the animal shelter a lot lately, and it's just reminding me how I can't do a pet right now. I love putting all my shit on the floor and sometimes leaving for days at a time. I can't even feed myself, money or time/remembering-wise, how can I possibly feed someone else whose whole existence is based on mine.
    • 24. What did you do for your last birthday?: A week of celebration, the actual day of consisting of extended getting ready, new dress, dinner, cocktails at two different places downtown, dancing the night away with friends/tequila shots/gay boys, then T-Bell and lazy half-lidded finishes until 4 am. Lovely all around, exactly how I like it.
    • 25. What time did you wake up today?: Twelve when my alarm went off to check for a text (that wasn't there), then 1 pm-ish.
    • 26. What were you doing at midnight last night?: At the joint birthday party for T & I. Probably talking in the corner.
    • 27. Name something you CANNOT wait for?: Summer. Having my masters and generals done. Love?
    • 28. Last time you saw your father?: St Patrick's Day for one (beer, whiskey, pizza). Friday night for the other (wine tasting, dollar movie, beer, basketball game).
    • 29. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?: My life is pretty sweet all things considered, but I'd like to either care a little less like I did last summer OR get what I care about a little more like October/November. Right now I'm just caring and not getting...shitty combo.
    • 30. What are you listening to right now?: "Sophia" by the Damnwells. I actually really like this song, more than the others so far.
    • 31. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Yes.
    • 32. What’s getting on your nerves right now?: All the food I ate. Hot damn that was so much food...starting tomorrow I'm being good, so I got it in my head to be idiotic today. it hurts now. Too much chips, hummus, pita, Nutella brownie, Rice Krispie Treats cereal... Ow.

    You

    • 33. What is your real name?: Jessica. Duh.
    • 34. Zodiac Sign?: Cancer.
    • 35. Male or Female?: Female.
    • 36. Primary School?: Oh I'm not telling you all these.
    • 37. Secondary School?:
    • 38. College?: Although on second thought they're probably all over here anyway.
    • 39. Hair Color?: Blonde.
    • 40. Long or short hair?: It's on its way back to long. I want it crazy long again for some reason.
    • 41. Height?: 5’3".
    • 42. Do you have a crush on someone?: Yes, and to tell you the truth it is annoying as shit.
    • 43. What do you like about yourself?: I'm relatively hardy in the long-run.
    • 44. Piercings?: 6 holes total, all in my ears.
    • 45. Tattoos?: None.
    • 46. Righty or Lefty?: Righty.

    Firsts:

    • 47. Surgery?: Oral surgery when I was 15/16ish. Terrifying to go under anesthesia.
    • 48. Piercing?: Ears when I was pretty young...don't even remember. 6?
    • 49. Tattoo?: None as of now...don't really think I'll get one at this point either, though if someone else wants to, hey go for it.
    • 50. Best Friend?: I always say Becky in kindergarten, but that feels like a story I read once more than real memory by now. Katrina in 3rd grade i remember too. Weird things.
    • 51. Sport you joined?: I was in gymnastics and dance when I was elementary school age.
    • 52. Pet?: Snow and Smokey the kitties.
    • 53. Vacation you remembered?: Probably Smoky Mountains.
    • 54. Concert?: Nsync, I think. Or 98 degrees. Fancy.
    • 55. Crush?: Devin in kindergarten, who I apparently kissed. Get it get it, baby Jessica.
    • 56. Alcoholic Drink?: Apparently when I was a baby, i crawled around at a party and drank everyone's beers on the floor. Alky from the very beginning.

    Right Now:

    • 57. Eating?: Nothing because I'm fucking stuffed.
    • 58. Drinking?: Water. But even that is too much right now. Digest faster, damn it!
    • 59. I’m about to…: Watch the last episode of Skins, try to sleep, curse myself for all this in the (early ass, post-break first) morning.
    • 60. Listening to…: Still the Damnwells...this is growing on me actually.
    • 61. Waiting for…: a text that will never come, I'm guessing. Someone to step up.

    Your Future:

    • 62. Want kids?: Weirdly, yeah. I'm pretty sure I do now, as of very recently.
    • 63. Want to get married?: Ditto. It's even to where I am drawn to wedding dresses now instead of repulsed. CRAZY. 25 really is looming in on me, eh?
    • 64. Careers in mind?: Gunning for that professor deal, but...we'll just have to see what works out, man.

    Which Is Better with the opposite/same sex?

    • 65. Lips or Eyes?: Lips. UNLESS we're talking eyelashes.
    • 66. Hugs or Kisses?: Kisses. I am like, the hugest fan of kisses. I would never stop kissing if I could still exist in society that way.
    • 67. Shorter or Taller?: Taller.
    • 68. Older or Younger?: I tend to like a little younger, idk even why.
    • 69. Romantic or Spontaneous?: Spontaneously romantic...? I love both of these things.
    • 70. Nice stomach or Nice arms?: Arms. I weirdly like my boys a little cushion-y around the stomach area, but I've recently come around to liking arms and backs (as far as muscles go).
    • 71. Tattoos or Piercings?: Tattoos, if only because I don't think piercings hardly ever look good.
    • 72. Sensitive or Loud?: Sensitive, I suppose.
    • 73. Brain or Brawn?: Brain.
    • 74. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: Trouble maker. I'm very tired of the hesitant, frankly.

    Have You Ever (2):

    • 75. Kissed a stranger?: Yes, definitely. A few.
    • 76. Drank hard liquor?: Yes...as in, less than 24 hours ago.
    • 77. Lost glasses/contacts?: Yes to sunglasses.
    • 78. Had Sex in public?: Yes.
    • 79. Broken someone’s heart?: Yes.
    • 80. Had your heart broken?: Yes, a few times.
    • 81. Been arrested?: No, thankfully.
    • 82. Turned someone down?: Yes.
    • 83. Cried when someone died?: Yes.
    • 84. Liked a friend that is the same sex?: Liked like, sexually? Not a friend, no.

    Do You Believe In:

    • 85. Yourself?: Mostly.
    • 86. Miracles?: Yes, I suppose. Not necessarily that they're like, deigned on us, but that amazing things occur that sometimes you can't fully explain.
    • 87. Love at first sight?: Love? No. But like, a feeling that this is going to be something else...yes, that I think you can sometimes sense immediately.
    • 88. Heaven?: Hmm, good question. I'd like to think yes, but increasingly I'm just not sure.
    • 89. Santa Claus?: HE LIVES IN ALL OF US.
    • 90. Kissing on the first date?: Ha definitely.
    • 91. Angels?: See 'heaven'.
    • 92. Sex before marriage?: Yes. I can't imagine marrying someone I haven't had sex with. It's an important part of the relationship, man.
    • 93. Life on other planets?: I'd like to think yeah, we can't be the only happy coincidence of life in the universe.
    • 94. Life after death?: See 'heaven.'
    • 95. Only being with one person forever?: Good. question. This is the current thing on my mind most out of this list of what does/doesn't exist. I like to think this works for some people...it seems to on paper, for like...5% of the people I know/have heard about. So, maybe? And the others just don't find that person? I know it has to be hard as shit, but ... the optimist/idealist/romantic in me just can't say anything but yes to this, ultimately. I have to believe in it, even if I don't think it's in the cards for most of us.

    Answer Truthfully:

    • 96. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Yes..I was supposed to be with him today too, but it fell through. Again.
    • 97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: No. Been interested in multiples, even kissing multiples at a time -- yes. But once I'm really into someone, that's the only person. And if we're officially dating, that's essentially a contract until verbally broken.
    • 98. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?: Yes, it's possible. It may not be what you want though.
    • 99. What’s the one thing you cannot live without?: Without being avoidant/cliche/sarcastic...those little moments where things feel like they align. Too long between those, and I tend to barely exist.
    • 100. What’s one secret you have that not many people know?: Well...why would I throw that out on here, man? I'll say, my plans for the next three months, not many people know those. No one does actually. some may SUSPECT but not lately and no one truly knows or would think so. So.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home