Jessica Does Surveys

Monday, April 19, 2010

nothing to do, no one to be, a simple little kind of free







































































The results of that really make no sense (as Forever and Always is about the *lie* of "forever", BUT this is my fave Taylor Swift song, so I will post nonetheless.)





















Well if an online quiz says it, it MUST be true.









































































I am gonna agree with mellow.
























I think I have learned from these quiz questions that I have a largely emotional memory. I will remember how things made me feel (events, books, movies, people, etc.), but I cannot remember details about them for the life of me anymore. Even trips I took ... I can't recall details of what I saw or did nowadays, but I can remember vividly moments where emotion swelled, or basically what I decided I "got out of" the experience. Interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home