Jessica Does Surveys

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

my love's too big for you, my love

Ten Things

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF

1. Twenty two years of age.
2. Living in the Midwest currently.
3. Fiercely independent, but secretly quite needy.
4. I love otters.
5. I'm a perpetual student right now.
6. I'm happiest when experiencing something new.
7. I say awesome a lot. Probably too much.
8. Doctor Who is my newest obsession, and Matt Smith will always be my first serious Doctor.
9. I know what I want, but I always am sure there's something else out there for which I can't yet account.
10. I wear a lot of black.

NINE THINGS YOU’VE THOUGHT ABOUT RECENTLY

1. New music
2. Eclipse
3. Early classes & getting up early
4. Needing to read more
5. Obligations of work
6. Eating and not eating
7. What to wear tomorrow
8. Love


EIGHT WAYS TO WIN YOUR HEART

1. Have cute hair (mid-length to run my hands through is ideal, but I'm open to lots, even bald).
2. Make me laugh. I mean, seriously, that'll gain you more points than anything else. Life needs laughter.
3. Making me feel special and wanted. I'm always worried, and I tend to lust after those who seem disinterested. I like to think with the right guy, that stupid self-destruction will go away.
4. Know about music. Old, new, current -- have a voracious taste for anything. Love what I love, hate some of it and argue with me about it, turn me onto something new.
5. Generally be a happy person. Not blindly optimistic, but I need someone who believes ultimately it'll all be all right.
6. Like the same pop culture stuff I do (TV, movies, memes, people, style of humor, etc). It sounds shallow, but I tend to think this means we are extremely well-suited for each other. It will always gain you points.
7. Be tall. I'm open to anything/one, but seriously, I lust over the tallness for reals. 6' and up, please. 6'3" for some reason is my ideal.
8. Be affectionate. I need you to be okay with showing me you love me, and if you are giving and comfortable with hugs, kisses, cuddling, and admitting that you like/want to see me -- that is perfection.

SIX THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU GO TO BED.

1. Turn all the lights off.
2. Brush teeth.
3. Take clothes off.
4. Go to the bathroom.
5. Read or play games on iPod.
6. Set alarms.

FIVE THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY TO FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT.

1. I still love you, and it hurts so incredibly what has happened between us. Know that I wish I could hate you for it, but the worst of it is I never will.
2. Thanks for being a great guy. Seriously, you could, and possibly should, have been a serious dick to me in the past, and you've always been nothing but (at least outwardly) nice to me, so thanks for being one of the nice ones. I don't like those of your kind enough.
3. Please for the love of god stop asking me if I'm okay.
4. I really do quite dislike you, sorry. There's nothing to be done about it, because it's just due to exactly who you are and undoubtedly always will be. So please just leave me alone as much as possible.
5. I'd love to tell you these two secrets I've been holding for months, but if I so much as tell you that I even have secrets, I know I'll be unable to stop myself from telling you the rest. Please ask me the right questions so I'm backed into a corner where I have to tell you. I hate keeping it from you, and I want nothing more than to talk about it with you, but I'm bound by too much.

FOUR THINGS YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW.

1. Typing this shiz.
2. Listening to 30-sec previews on iTunes of Of Montreal.
3. Thinking I should probably go to bed instead...class in 6.5 hours.
4. Worrying. Generally.

THREE THINGS YOU’RE SCARED OF

1. Letting people down, being thought of as stupid/a failure/a waste of time.
2. Never being in a relationship where we love each other equally.
3. Going along a path, waywardly and without much thought, and wasting my life.

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

1. I still want to read Proust in French.
2. I'd like to sky-dive. Or at least see more places, idc where.

ONE CONFESSION

1. The secrets are killing me. Slowly, but most surely.












What do you currently hear?
-"To Be Alone With You" - Sufjan Stevens

Do you remember the first time you met the last person you kissed?
-Not the specific moment, but generally yes.

Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
-Mine. First night in a few though ... I was in a hotel room before then.

Plans for tomorrow?
-Class, possibly lunch, hopefully reading, then dinner.

Have you recently realized anything?
-Just that happiness will prevail, but sadness doesn't go away just because of that.

What month were you born in?
-July. My birthday's soon.

What was the last thing you wore that was black?
-My sandals today had black on them.

What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
-My recent vacay was pretty sweet, but the best was easily Scotland.

Do you know what you want to do when you grow up?
-I think so, but honestly I'm open for anything.

What are you wearing on your feet?
-Right now? Nothing.

Is your life falling apart or coming together?
-I'm always in a perpetual state of both of these. Right now, I think it may be falling apart a little, but sometimes that's just so it can come together better.

Would you rather be able to fly or breathe underwater? Why?
-Fly ... I'd like to be able to get places more efficiently/cheaply, and see things from up high.

Are you wanting any tattoos at the moment?
-Yeah I have two in mind, but I can't figure out yet if I want to go full tilt or stay tattoo-less.

Are you spending the weekend with the last person you texted?
-Nope, she's in another state.

How are you feeling?
-Okay. I'm tired and should be sleeping, but it feels like a good night to see what I can find in the night.

Do you trip a lot?
-Not really. Sometimes I get really freaked out if I think about how the hell our legs know how to walk down stairs, and then I'm like, unable to do it.

If some one paid you $100 would you dance in the middle of times square?
-Haa I've already done that for my own enjoyment, so hellz yeah I'd get paid for it.

Are you any different now than you were a year ago?
-Of course. It has certainly been an eventful year.

Hows the weather?
-Cold, man! It's only like, 55, but it feels cold as hell after last week's 100+.

Holding hands or his arms around you?
-Arms around me.

Are your toe nails painted pink?
-Nope, they're purple, but it's fading so I need to decide on the next version.

Favorite day of the week, and why?
-Probably Friday. Sheer possibility.

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
-I hope so. I don't want my descent into reality to be any deeper than it has to be.

Ever sat on a roof?
-Ha yep, tanned on one once. I quite like roofs. Maybe it's the sense that I shouldn't be there.

Ever eaten squid?
-Nope.


Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
-Yeah, back when my laptop broke and I was really bored, I read His Dark Materials in like, a day each.

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
-I know quite a few, actually. Very popular name.

Are you scared to lose the person you fell the hardest for?
-Of course. But unless I call it off (which I'm pretty sure I never will), we'll probably be able to be friends for ever.

What pissed you off yesterday?
-Nothing pissed me off, I'd say, but I was mildly upset about the flight not having a vegetarian entree.

Do you ignore people when you’re mad/upset?
-Sure, I'm a fan of the general cut off of contact, due to my non-confrontational nature. However, I usually find people don't realize how you feel unless you tell them, so I'm learning this tactic is of little use in the end.

Do you have secrets that if you tell, people would be shocked?
-Of course. I find that as I get older, I have more and more secrets. I used to take these surveys and think, well there's nothing important about me that *no one* in my life knows. ...that list definitely exists now.

Are any of your text in your inbox locked?
-Yes, there are some I've had for years, and occasionally like to re-read.

Would you ever get your hips pierced?
-Eek, no.

The person you like at the moment finds someone new, what is your reaction?
-I mean, I don't really *like* anyone at the moment, but the person closest to that feeling ... I mean, I'd just figure, yeah that was inevitable, and try to be supportive, all the while being slightly jealous/upset (which I am now, anyway, that would just give me a target for it).

Is life good?
-I have nothing really to complain about, but I do feel as if I'm backing away slowly from a precipice that I hardly knew I was staring off. And the problem is, all the things that pushed me to that edge are things I can't talk about with anyone, so it makes it harder to feel like things can be solved and definitively put behind me.

Is there someone you can trust 100%?
-Yes, but that doesn't mean I do. My loyalties and general cautiousness prevent me from telling anyone everything.

Has anyone seen you in your underwear this month?
-Yeah, I really don't care so much anymore about that.

Are any of your friends taller than you?
-Ha most ... if not all.

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do?
-Of course. Many things, really. Some of the most interesting things I've done.

Are you ticklish?
-A little.

What makes you mad?
-Assholes, general ignorance, lack of consideration, money woes.

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
-I actually don't think so. Cheek kisses, but no lip contact that I can remember. I would though, idec. I'd kiss nearly anyone. I love kissing, we should all do it more often, ha.

Is there someone you wouldn’t mind kissing right now?
-See above.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
-I don't think so, no, but I mean, who knows. I think we probably know very little of what goes on in the hearts and minds of the people around us -- family, friends, strangers ... hell, even our own selves.

When was the last time you cried?
-Yesterday, after watching the Van Gogh episode. GOD that was so good, full of emotions.

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
-I don't know. I'd be cautious about that, because ultimately I'm in a pretty good place now. But if there was some sort of do-over button, or a chance to see how different choices would turn out, there are a few instances I'd like to see the paths from the other forks in the road.

Do you believe that the last person that you kissed cares for you?
-Yeah, he probably does. Not in the way he used to, but generally.

Is there a night you would like to repeat and allow it to live on forever?
-It sort of does live on forever in my head anyway. But maybe a little. A few candidates.

How has the past week been for you?
-Vacation was awesome, a high of highs to make up for the shit of last week. Class was fine, and I mostly got to see the people I wanted to. Pretty well, an upswing for sure.

Is there someone you wish you were with right now?
-Of course. I've tried to keep myself surrounded lately, because when I'm alone, I think a little too much, do too many self-destructive things.

Does anyone disgust you?
-At least one person.

Do you have nice eyes?
-I like them.

Is there anyone that is jealous of you or anything that you have?
-I've had people tell me that in the past. As for my current status ... who knows. Grass is always greener, so probably.

Do you know how it feels to be cheated on?
-No. But I've certainly felt deceived, used, cheated.

Is there someone you can spend every minute with and be happy?
-Yeah...but there's always that minute where you leave and all the lonesome minutes afterward.

Have you ever liked someone that you didn’t expect to?
-Ha yes, of course. The heart is a crazy thing, and it sort of travels wherever it wants, with little regard to expectations, experience, or preference.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
-Just this, chilling at my comp.

Where were you at 1AM sunday morning?
-Sleeping in my hotel room in FL.

Ever kissed someone over 30?
-I don't *think* so, but I can't honestly say no. I don't know the ages of them all, but I think most were in their 20s.

Is there a secret you’ve never told your parents?
-Oh yeah.

Do you like yourself?
-Sure.

Are you wearing a necklace?
-Yep, moon/star.

Are you an emotional person?
-Very, despite what people may perceive.

What’s something that can always make you feel better?
-Friends, music/playlists/laughter, sleep.


Did your parents spoil you as a child?
-Probably.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?
-Maybe like, a few articles here and there.

Look behind you, what do you see?
-My painted wall.

The last song you heard?
-"I'm Not Calling You A Liar" by Florence and the Machine is on right now.

Does anyone know your Facebook password?
-A few.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
-Ha, I went to bed at like, 10 pm, and slept until 11:30 am. Daaaamn.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
-Officially dated, no. But I had what I guess I'd call an emotional affair for like, multiple years. And returned to someone over multiple years. So ... I guess I have torrid situations for years, but no actual dating/relationships for that long.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
-Friday, I had a bite of a grilled one.

Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
-Nah.

When is the last time you took a nap?
-Thursday, post two hours sleep and a ton of travel and heat.

What does your 8th text message say?
-It's just a twitter update.

What are you listening to?
-"My Favourite Book" by Stars. "I know your face, all the ways you move. You come in, I can read you -- you're my favourite book."

Do you like winter time?
-Yeah, I like hot chocolate, and snow, and being bundled up, and nestling under a ton of covers, and Christmas and New Years, and lights, and rosy cheeks. ...yes, basically.

Do you want to dance?
-Sure! I've taken to dancing in public ... a lot.

Last movie you watched?
-Parts of Vicky Cristina Barcelona and Adventureland today, but fully Eclipse at midnight. :)

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
-Sleeeeping.

Do you like where you live?
-Generally, yes. More than I thought I would. I'd still move to a few places in a heartbeat, though.

Where are you right now, and how do you feel about where you are?
-I'm ... learning. Shifting, shaping, deciding. Twisting, turning, feeling. I feel okay about all this ... better than being ignorantly happy or desperately hopeless. I'm just living my way through life.

Are you a jealous person?
-I think yeah, I probably am. Not the most attractive quality, but hey.












201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.

rock, caterpillar, manta ray, house dog, vulture, female human, dolphin, male human, wild dog, oak tree.

202. What do you feel unworthy of?

Sometimes I feel too lucky, but I'm thankful for that definitely.

203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?

Can't I have both? Nice person, ultimately, in that I'd rather be a nice person who didn't contribute much, than a large contributor who was a terrible person.

204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?

I should say science, as I'm a scientist ... but ... ultimately, intuition. I can't fight what I feel.

205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?

Depends on how long I've been with the significant other.

206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?

Nah.

207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?

No, I'm glad to be rid of it, ha.

208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?

Alive? Oh god, the poets I read are all dead. :-/

209. What is your favorite song from the 90’s?

That'd be impossible to choose.

210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?

Good ol' A.

211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?

There are definitely things beyond our knowledge and perception.

212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?

If they like similar things, and seem like a genuinely good person.

213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?

Ha no.

214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?

Nope.

215. What is your favorite line from a movie?

I have so many, really.

216. What’s your favorite video game?

One of the guitar hero/rock band versions.

217. Have you ever taken something that wasn’t yours?

Probably.

218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?

"I don't care."

219. You allow strangers to read your diary, blog, and/or myspace, but would you let your parents read it?

Hmm, probably not. There's nothing in there they'd learn that would be terribly more positive than how we are now, and they'd only focus on the negatives.

220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?

Shower. Baths kind of creep me out.

221. Are you allergic to anything?

Nope.

222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?

Don't really know any of them.

223. What is your favorite fast food?

I like fries.

224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?

Betray me maliciously. Harm/kill a pet.

225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?

Ha haven't ... don't have any plans to, but I don't like to preemptively say no to anything. See where the wind takes me.

226. Have you ever said ‘I hate everyone’ and really meant it literally?

Nah, not everyone.

227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?

It's a goal kind of thing. "I want to be a billionaire" - okay, now you are, great. Also, having more than other people.

228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?

Yep, they always die soon. :-/

229. Did it live more than a week?

Nope.

230. What’s the best sounding accent a person can have?

I quite like the Scottish, and Irish, and English. Basically UK. But any accent is gooood.

231. What’s the most boring thing you’ve ever read?

Honestly, Genesis in the Bible. My GOODNESS that is boring as can be. Written as if for stupid people, with all its simple structures and repetition.

232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?

Touch screens, as long as they continue working.

233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?

Not really ... the themes they sort of share are common to a ton of literature, and then I guess it's kind of science fiction/fantasy-y, but otherwise man ... not really.

234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?

In some ways, yes.

235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?

Really, I could see a few.

236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?

If it's a clean toilet ... like, $10 or $20. If it's dirty ... like, $50 or $100. (I'm poor! Soap exists!)

237. Would you ever wear real fur?

Nah.

238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?

I'm assuming these are spider movies, to which I say NO THANK YOU.

239. What are your feelings about police officers?

I used to hate them, then I got complacent/neutral, then another negative experience jolted me back to annoyance/general distaste (it's more a business than a guardian service, nowadays).

240. what is your favorite line from a song?

I have an entire blog dedicated to this, so I can't possibly pick one. But here are a few candidates lately:

"There will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears, and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears. Get over your hill and see what you find there, with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair." - Mumford & Sons

"Justifying the reasons why, is an absolutely insane resolution to live by -- live high." -Jason Mraz

"If it's a broken part, replace it. If it's a broken arm, then brace it. If it's a broken heart, then face it. And hold your own, know your name, and go your own way -- and everything will be fine." - Jason Mraz

241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?

Not a lot, but enough.

242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?

I dislike surveys with ads in them, man.

243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?

Satisfaction, then money. I could give a shit about fame.

244. What’s your middle name?

Nicole.

245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?

I don't even know. Propose something, then I'll think about it.

246. Are you good, evil or neutral?

Ultimately good, I think.

247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?

Linking to "language" would have been more helpful. Depends on your definition.

248. What color is your bedroom?

Aqua.

What color would you like it to be?

I like it as is ... it's calming. Maybe someday something deeper.

249. When are you planning to move to a new home?

When I finish grad school, probably.

250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?

Oh shit son, I can't do that. I'm in a big room. Dirty math ... approximately $800?












Your ex says they never even liked you, you say?
Uh, that's a lie and you know it, but whatever makes you feel better.


How do you dot your i’s?
Regularly?

Do you get the trick in the song If You Seek Amy by Britney Spears?
Yeeeeah, F.U.C.K. me, I gotcha.

Who was the last person you sat beside at a restaurant?
My sister.

Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
Sleeping?

What happened at 10:00 AM?
I was sleeping.

What would you do if someone ran at you with a knife?
Run??

Have you ever taken someone back after they hurt you?
Yeah. I'm no good at self-preservation.

How long have you known your number 3?
My number 3 what? Friend? Is this a myspace thing?

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
I think I texted Janet.

Is your hair longer than your shoulders?
Yeah, but not by much.

You can only drink one liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Water. Otherwise ... butter beer. Ha.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with an A, C, B, J, R, E?
Yes to the J and the B. And possibly another, as I didn't know his name. Haaaa, I promise I'm not really a slut, I just look like one on paper.

Have you kissed anyone in the last 24 hours?
Nooo. Pity, really.

How much money did you spend today?
$6 on dinner, $8 on movie, $2 on snacks. So ... $16.


What will you be doing tomorrow?
Class, hopefully reading/work, dinner.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
I'm liking it lately. It's pretty soft today, due to the shifting shampoos.

Is your best friend a slut?
Nah.

When was the last time you talked to one of your ex’s?
Awhile ago ... whenever Sex and the City came out. End of May?

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
Yes.

What did you wear today?
Various outfits, including the bra/underwear combo I slept in, my post-shower uniform of shorts and tank, then jeans + new goldfish shirt.

What are you doing after this?
Sleeping, hopefully. I keep waiting to get significantly tired. Damn caffeine.

Last hug from the opposite sex?
Wednesday....last wednesday, not today.

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
It's already blonde.

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Well, at least it's drying up (stupid sweat/sunscreen combo clogging my pores).

What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
More.

Do you write notes on your hand?
No, but I test eyeshadows/liners on them ...

Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
Yeah, it's pretty common.

Three days from now, will you be in a relationship?
Not a romantic one.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Yes.

Do you believe your ex thinks about you?
I like to think so, yeah, but maybe he's happier if he doesn't, so ... idk.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Oh god, in front of? I do not even know. Maybe people think I don't cry, but damn I cry like, all the time.

Do you think anyone’s lying to you right now?
No?

Do you straighten your hair?
Sometimes when I go out.

What do you hear?
"Shangri-La" by M.Ward.

What time did you wake up today?
11:30 am.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Yeah, but that's a hard hump to get over.

What will you be doing this weekend?
Fireworks on Friday, parade on Saturday, fireworks on Sunday. Yay holiday!

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Let's hope not. But so many of my kisses (all...?) have been happy mistakes in the end.

Do you get along with girls?
Mostly.

The last time you kissed someone, were your hands around their neck?
Yeah. I'm a big fan of hands.


Would you kiss the last person who texted you?
Beyond twitter ... yeah, I already have, ha.

Would you consider adoption?
Possibly.

Do you think your last ex will eventually want to be with you again?
I mean, idk. I think that ship has sailed, though. It's hard for me to resist having someone want me though, regardless of how I feel toward them, so for his sake I hope that ship has sailed as well.

Does your ex hate you?
I don't think so, but he probably has a few reasons to do so.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can talk to?
Yeah.

Think back five months ago, were you single?
Yes.

Does anyone call you babe?
Yeah, but not regularly.

Without naming names, say one thing to someone:
I wish you'd ask me about it, so I could say all these things to you, and we could just clear it all out and move on. Because I can't move on yet.

Do you have a best friend?
Yes.

Is anybody interested in you right now?
Idk man.

If you had to get a tattoo, what would you get and where would it be?
I have two in mind ... hearts on my left shoulder, bleeding hearts on my foot. Don't steal!

Is your school’s mascot an animal?
Nope.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yeah, I was glad to be able to sleep.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Yeah.

Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
Heartbroken. As A Fine Frenzy says, "still reeling from the loss, still a little bit delirious." But you know, working on it.

Why do you think people cheat on their bf/gf?
Boredom, temptation, bad self-control, not caring anymore.

What would happen if you were stuck on an elevator with the person you’ve fallen the hardest?
We'd chat like we always do.

What were you doing at 9:59 PM on Friday night?
I was either showering or chilling on my hotel bed.

What did you dress up as for Halloween?
A hippie.

Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
Yeah, definitely.

Do you think that hair extensions and colored contacts make a person fake?
Ha no, let people look like what they choose.

Can you play the piano?
A little.

Is it important to you if your friends like the person your dating?
Yes, to some point.

























TEN HOW’S:
How did you get one of your scars?
—There's one on my thigh that I got from falling down onto a plastic basket that had broken into very sharp corners.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
—Is it bad that I don't remember? Sorry, 22 ... I know I got a Wii (Fit), that was sweet.

How are you feeling at this moment?
—My laptop is hot on my lap, my stomach hurts from the sugar, and I know I should be sleeping.

How did your night go last night?
—Well ... ordered the wrong pizza crust (argh), but got good coffee, had WiFi for my crossword perusing, and Eclipse was good, man.

How did you do in high school?
—I did pretty well.

How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
—Bought it, fancy that.

How often do you see your best friend?
—Not often enough. Once a week at most, usually more like once every two or three weeks.

How much money did you spend last month?
—OMG, I don't even know how, but it was like $2000. WTF, where did that money go.

How old do you want to be when you get married?
—27-28, I think.

How old will you be at your next birthday?
—23...gah, that sounds old.

NINE WHAT’S:
Your mothers name?
—Something unusual.

What did you do last weekend?
—I was at Hogwarts, thank you very much.

What is the most important part of your life?
—Experiencing new things.

What would you rather be doing?
—Idk, this is good. But I could do with some traveling.

What did you last cry over?
—An episode of Doctor Who, truth.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
—Having the right song for the minute.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
—Humor, kindness, intelligence.

What are you worried about?
—Failing, drifting along, breaking down, really fucking up.

What did you have for breakfast?
—Nothing.

EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:
Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
—Ha yeah.

Have you ever had your heartbroken?
—Yes, definitely.

Have you ever been out of the country?
—Yep. Not enough lately.

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
—Yessss.

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
—Yeah, kind of.

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
—Nope. Seems ... sandy. Can't we just do it in the water?

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
—Yeah.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
—Yep.

SEVEN WHO’S:
Who was the last person you saw?
—Sister & friend.

Who was the last person you texted?
—Former roommate.

Who was the last person you hung out with?
—Sister & friend.

Who was the last person to call you?
—My dad.

Who did you last hug?
—Sister's friend.

Who is the last person who texted you?
—Twitter.

Who was the last person you said “i love you” to?
—Sister.

SIX WHERE’S:
Where does your best friend live?
—Eastside.

Where did you last go?
—Movie theatre downtown.

Where did you last hang out?
—Coffee shop.

Where do you go to school?
—State school.

Where is your favorite place to be?
—NY.

Where did you sleep last night?
—Bed.

FIVE DO’S/DOES:
Do you like someone right now?
—Not really. I'm taking a break from that part of life. I think I need to recuperate a little first.

Do you think anyone likes you?
—Nah.

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
—Yeah, but not for too long.

Do you know the muffin man?
—The one on Drury Lane?

Does the future scare you?
—Mildly.

FOUR WHY’S:
Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
—Because we are meant to be. We're there for each other, we get each other, and we just fit together.

Why did you get a myspace?
—Because it was the thing.

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
—Sort of for my great aunt.

Why are you doing this survey?
—I like these ones that count down. Also, I'm not tired enough to sleep.

THREE IF’S:
If you could have one super power what would it be?
—Reading minds. Oh god, reading minds. No question. I am a ridiculous snoop, and I'd love to know what people are really thinking about me, situations, things said, etc. Also it'd make me a great conversation partner and probably better relationship member in general. Would also allow for easier blackmail and general manipulation.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
—For fear of the butterfly effect, probably not.

If you were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
—Water if that's an option. Another person? A book?

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:
Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
—Probably not. I love to flirt with the idea of returning to the past, but ultimately I chicken out because I know it's best to move forward instead of back or sideways.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
—Probably.

ONE LAST QUESTION:
Are you happy with your life right now?
—Generally. But cautiously so. Things felt very shaky just a week ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home