Jessica Does Surveys

Sunday, June 26, 2011

crying means that somebody's blue

Harry Potter- Tell about a scar on your body.
I think all of my scars are from falling down on something sharp...which is a strange co-occurrence...the three I can think of are: a broken plastic basket, a fork, and rocks.

Ron Weasley- Something you’re afraid of.
Well like Ron, I am not fond of spiders. But really afraid of ... I suppose lately it's not living up to expectations or people thinking I'm something I'm not, or at least not really intending to be.


Hermione Granger- A subject you know a lot about.
I know a fair bit about the thing I'm studying for school, but still I feel like I don't know a lot about that. I know a ridiculous amount of song lyrics, so there's that.


Draco Malfoy- Closest green item to you.
I think it's technically the Ben and Jerry's empty Late Night Snack container, though it may be the flashing message light on my phone now. And it was in competition with the 2-pound bag of gummy bears. You're jealous of my life, aren't you.


Severus Snape- Your favorite Alcoholic beverage.
Oh, if only I could choose. It's either whiskey/Scotch or champagne. I don't think I love anything else with the same sort of celebratory heart-warming positive-associations fervor that I do those two.


Rubeus Hagrid- Your favorite animal.
Otters.


Luna Lovegood- Something about you other people find weird.
Good question, I suppose. I think maybe lately I've found people think I'm hard to read or at least even-keeled all the time and thus hard to determine if I'm really thrilled or hating anything ever, and that is so weird to me because I am a person of extremes inside my own head and apparently it's just not translating outwardly.


Neville Longbottom- Your favorite flower.
Probably tulips. But I am also a big fan of lilies and roses.


Nimphodorah Tonks- Something you would change about your appearance.
Generic terrible anti-feminism sort of answer, but I would definitely take losing some weight. That's ridiculous but true, so I'll say it. I'm pretty fine with most things about my appearance though nowadays.


Fred and George Weasley- The last prank you pulled on someone, or someone pulled on you.
I don't actually know that pranks are big in my life ... there was probably a surprise given to me in the form of a lie that turned out to be a good thing, but I can't exactly remember.


Voldemort- If you were to make a Horcrux, it would be…
Snap, but can't you not do that unless you kill someone...?? I would rather not. But I guess if I have to put a portion of my soul into something, it would be ... oh this is so cheesy, but probably the locket my Grandma always used to wear with our pictures in it that she left for me. I knoooow.


Moaning Myrtle- The last thing to make you cry.
It was definitely on the TV ... I think it had to be Doctor Who ... probably when Rose was all "he left me" or when Eccleston left. Maaaaan that felt like it ended way too soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home