Jessica Does Surveys

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i got a brand new attitude and i'm gonna wear it tonight

75 Questions You've Probably Never...




TAKE THIS SURVEY!


Take this survey


1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair. Idk, I feel like the shampoo residue must be washed off then by body wash.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Dark purple.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Hellz yeah I would. He was a very, very good kisser. Very. VERY. Ha.

4.Do you plan outfits?
Not usually. I mean, I plan to like, not wear the same thing too often. Or right before I go to be

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
d, knowing it'll take me too long in the morning. // I'm okay. "Live High" is on, which makes me ha

6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
ppy always. // One of the circles on my Mastercard. Or some post-its. Or my guitar strings. Or Ma

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
rlboros. Eek. // Aim, like the word. You I-M someone, but it's on Aim.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Oh man, it's too long, but it involves a bishop and poker and heels.

9. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope. Haven't left the apartment since Wednesday.

10. What are you craving right now?
Baked pasta. Pizza. To see my puppy.

11. Do you floss?
Yes, but not terribly often. I like to do it, but it takes so looong.

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Red. Weird.

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
Um, doing it now.

14. Are you emotional?
Yeeah. But I like to think I hide a lot of it.

15. Would you dance to the taco song?
Idk what the taco song is, man.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick it, baby, lick it. Ha.

18. Do you like your hair?
Most days, yes.

19. Do you like yourself?
Ditto.

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yeah, lots of times. Casualty of living here.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes, but usually only if there's pepper involved.

22. What are you listening to right now?
"So What" by Pink, from the shower.

23. How many countries have you visited?
Five-ish (counting the UK as one).

24. Are your parents strict?
Nah, at least not so much anymore.

25. Would you go sky diving?
Yes.

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure, if only to get a feel on him for real instead of how he seems.

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
Nah.

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Oh I'm sure there is.

29. Have you ever been in a castle?
Yes. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna live/get married in Azay le Rideau. You know, in my dreams.

30. Do you rent movies often?
Not often. I have Netflix, but I'm terrible at being timely with that.

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
Uhh I have no math class.

32. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yeah, but not since I was like ... 13.

33. Do you own a gun?
No.

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
Probably.

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Myself and my roommate.

36. Brown or white eggs?
Brown, but I don't really care.

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
No.

38. Ever been on a train?
Yes, loads of times. I have a love thing with trains.

39. Ever been in love?
Yes.

40. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes.

41. Are you too forgiving?
No, I don't think so.

42. Do you use chap stick?
Yep. Cherry.

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
No clue. School.

44. Can you use chop sticks?
Yep!

45. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes, but not for awhile.

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No, though I did want to at the time.

47. What was the last question you asked?
"Are you gonna give me a warning?"

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Viva la Vida.

49. Boys or girls?
Girls.

50. What is your bus number for school?
A.

51. Is your hair curly?
No.

52. Last time you cried?
Oh man, I got close yesterday, with the release of "Lucky." But for reals ... Idk. Back at home.

53. Ever walked into a wall?
Ha, no. But def a sign and a pole.

54. Do looks matter?
Yeah, but not terribly much.

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
Maybe ... not that i can remember.

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
No.

57. Favorite time of the year?
Spring, when it gets warm again and everyone's out.

58. Favorite color?
green.

59. Are you sarcastic?
Yeees, I have a tendency to be so.

60. Do you have any tattoos?
No.

61. The last person you held hands with?
Um ... either H. or Z.

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. I occasionally fall asleep to TV on the Internet ... but that runs out at a point.

63. Where was your default picture taken at?
AT. Um ... home.

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Dislike ... sure. Hate, definitely not.

65. Do you like your life right now?
Yeah.

66. How often do you talk on the phone?
Depends. Usually not very often. A few times a week at most.

67. What is your favorite animal?
Otters.

68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Olive Garden last night. Fondue, baked ziti, and wine.

69. Do you have good vision?
Eh.

70. Can you hula hoop?
I actually dk anymore. Mabes.

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Maybe once. But probably not twice.

72. Do you have a job?
Yes.

73. Can you handle the truth?
Depends on the truth. But I'd rather you not hide it from me.

74. What are you wearing?
PJs. My DC shirt and black shorts.

75. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yeees. Ha.

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!

MySpace Surveys



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home